- ISO 16890: ePM 1 and ePM 10
- Filter class EN779:2012: M6, F7, F8 and F9
- Energy efficiency class: B and C
- 50% more media area provides greater airflow capacity and low resistance
- Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimising operating costs
- Excellent performance in difficult operating conditions
- Can be used in high velocity systems
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Single and double header models
- Commercial Buildings
- Data Centers
- Food and Beverage
|Special Size Available||
|Max. Operating Temperature||
Maximum Effective Media Area
Multiple mini-pleat media packs, assembled into a series of V-banks, permit substantially more media to be contained in the VariCel VXL filter — up to 50% more than standard rigid cartridge filters. Maximum effective media area provides greater airflow capacity, low resistance, high dust holding capacity, and unusually long service life.
Dual-Density Media Reduces Operating Costs
VariCel VXL media is manufactured with two layers of glass fibres, coarse fibres on the air-entering side, and finer fibres on the air-leaving side. Our dual-density design allows dirt particles to be collected throughout the entire depth of the media pack, utilising the full filtering potential of the media and maximising dust holding. Maximum dust holding capacity extends the life of the filter, minimising operating costs.
The header and cell sides provide a sturdy construction that resists damage during shipping, handling, and operation. Constructed of plastic, the VariCel VXL filter is fully incinerable.
The thermoplastic separators maintain uniform spacing between pleats to allow optimal flow of air into and through the filter. The separators also ensure large effective media area for low resistance and high dust holding capacity.