Visão geral do produto
- Lowest initial resistance – Up to 50% lower
- AAF Flanders’ high tensile strength ePTFE media is up to 8 times stronger than micro fiberglass
- Highly resistant to corrosive environments (acids, alkalis, and organic substances)
- Negligible off-gassing properties (boron, sodium, potassium, silicon)
- Withstands pressure up to 20 in. w.g. (5,000 Pa)
- 99.99% minimum efficiency at 0.3 μm
- Processamento de alimentos
Energy Conservation=Energy Savings
AAF Flanders' ePTFE pleat pack resistance is up to 50% lower than conventional micro fiberglass media, a significant factor contributing to a great reduction in fan energy consumption. AAF Flanders' ePTFE membrane media, combined with tapered aluminum separators, optimizes pleat pack resistance. With a reduction in fan energy consumption, overall energy savings can be realized.
Perfect Filter MediaCompared with micro fiberglass media, ePTFE membrane media provides superior benefits, including inert chemical properties, more uniform fiber distribution, smaller fiber diameters, and smaller pore size. As a result, reduced resistance and higher filtration performance provide substantial energy savings.
State-of-the-Art DesignDesigned to combine maximum efficiency with lowest pressure drop, the MEGAcel I filter media pack is available in different depths, sizes, and cell side configurations, allowing for a variety of application requirements, including:
- Food Processing
ePTFE Membrane Media Developed by AAF Flanders Engineers
Groundbreaking ePTFE technology was engineered by AAF Flanders’ research and design teams. Media production, testing, and packaging are all performed in AAF Flanders’ ultra-modern ISO Certified controlled environment, eliminating the potential for contamination of the filter during manufacturing.
Para tamanhos e dados sobre desempenho:Baixar o catálogo completo
|MEGAcel I_Prod_Mark_Sht_AFP 1 403F new||
|MEGAcel I_FandB_AFP 1 403F SUP||
|Hospital IAQ CS AFP 6 101B new||