Intelligent Data = The Best TCO Solution for You
The purpose of TCO Diagnostic is to assist you in selecting the best filters for your air handling systems and to understand their sensitivity to your operating conditions, in order to operate your system in the most optimal and effective manner.
- Addresses life cycle, average pressure drop, and initial resistance driven by dust holding capacity
- Patented program calculates fan efficiency at actual airspeed (FPM) for accurate, dependable values
- Analyzes based on 4 levels of filter service cycle data to address any situation
- Evaluates up to 4 stages of filtration with selections for current system and up to 3 optional systems
- Optimizes filter system based on filter cost, energy consumption, and service cycle
Most Advanced Analytical Software in the Filtration Industry
- Total Cost of Ownership diagnostic analysis performed on your HVAC systems to identify financial opportunities and optimize time and expense
- The most complete database of independent test reports on manufacturers' filters
- Analyzes up to 4 stages of filtration - current system and up to 3 optional systems
- Depicts the relative annual costs, by stage, for filters, energy and labor
- Dynamically adjusts to view values for total cost, energy cost and filter cost change
- Documents potential energy savings that may qualify for tax credits or rebates
- Generates written reports clearly illustrating the assumptions used and the calculated savings
Lower Your Total Cost of Ownership and Reduce Your Deferred Maintenance Backlog
The most significant cost normally affecting Total Cost of Filter Ownership is energy.
However, other costs, such as the filter itself, installation, disposal, freight, procurement, overhead, storage, and filter effectiveness in maintaining clean coils and ductwork to prevent ancillary maintenance costs, should also be considered in any total cost analysis.
The overall TCO includes direct and indirect expenses, as well as intangible ones that can have monetary values assigned to them. The TCOD tool accounts for all of these relevant variables while providing the most effective solution for your specific facility and needs.
Comprehensive Purchase Perspective
TCO Diagnostic uses the most accurate methodology and data sources to improve your total life cycle, hidden cost drivers and expense of execution. It improves performance based on your environment, your systems and your processes.
Contact your AAF Flanders representative to see how the insights from intelligent monitoring technology, including TCO Diagnostic® and Sensor360™, can improve operational outcomes. Click here to learn more about Sensor360.