Filtration Protects Food and Beverage Products, Workers, and Customers
Within the Food and Beverage manufacturing facility, filtration is vital in preventing cross contamination, ensuring consistent and superior quality products, and protecting people and process equipment.
Cross contamination can lead to production down time and lost product, both of which impact the yield and profitability of the food and beverage producer. Having a well-sealed environment is the first step to preventing cross contamination, and having superior filtration is key to maintaining the integrity of the process.
The Air Inside a Food and Beverage Facility Can Contain:
- Molds, spores, bacteria or viruses
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Malodorous compounds (e.g. vinegar)
- Fine dusts from sugar, flour and/or other dry ingredients
Extensive Studies Show:
- Government regulation continues to rapidly change and increase
- There are 175,268 pages on IAQ in the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
- 56% of commercial maintenance teams actually admit that their IAQ maintenance is not carried out per IAQ guidelines
- Indoor pollution levels can be up to 5 times higher than outdoor levels (in many cases up to 100 times higher)
- Lack of proper air filtration is the #1 cause of poor IAQ
Filtration Reduces Your Contamination Risk
AAF Flanders is ideally positioned to assess a food and beverage facility for room sealing, filtration efficiency and effectiveness and for continuous improvement opportunities. Using a collaborative and consultative solutions approach, AAF Flanders strives to understand your complete filtration needs and applications, as well as advise on regulatory requirements for total air quality.
Many Food and Beverage facilities already benefit today from AAF Flanders’ recognized expertise in air filtration. The combination of our extensive product portfolio and high-level technical support capabilities has provided significantly improved results for many satisfied customers.
Optimize Your Filtration and Improve Your Environment
A thorough air filter audit of your HVAC systems is the first step that AAF Flanders takes, in order to provide you professional guidance and analysis for cost savings and liability reduction. By conducting this audit, we strive to understand your current state and advise you on how your systems could perform even better. This customized air filtration survey costs you nothing and could give you significant benefits by helping you save money, reduce risk, and save time.
Contact your AAF Flanders representative to schedule an audit and to find out how the insights from intelligent data tools, including TCO Diagnostic® and Sensor360®, can improve operational outcomes and save you time and money.