With the new guide Testing HEPA Filters: Guidelines for the Factory and Field from AAF Flanders, cleanroom operators have the answer sheet for testing their HEPA filters within their environments.
The guide provides information and graphics such as:
- Filter classifications & minimum standards
- Hot vs. cold aerosol testing comparisons by generation location
- Global vs. local penetration of a filter
- Factory & field repair limits
- Industry-specific testing illustrations
Cleanroom operators, with help from this guide, can relax knowing that they have established the correct testing and trouble-shooting protocols for their environments.
Complete the form below to receive the guide Testing HEPA Filters: Guidelines for the Factory and Field.